Our practice offers experienced advice and will drafting services by fully trained professionals.
Our services include:
- seeing you in person to discuss your intentions –
- we can see you in our office or at your home or some other convenient venue – we will visit hospitals and nursing homes
- advising on how best to dispose of your estate to manage the expectations of your family and others and how to avoid claims
- preparing your will in a professional, well-presented manner to ensure your intentions are correctly expressed
- explaining the will as drafted and any special provisions
- witnessing your will in accordance with the required legal formalities, including providing a neutral third party witness
- preparing your will for safe custody storage, entering details in our safe custody register
- providing you with a copy of the will
- safely storing your will without charge, indefinitely, in a secure fireproof safe custody area.